Wednesday, July 22, 2009

wam bam thank ya peg!

sooooo it seems like summer is over.

even though its not.

in an email i read today (from the librarian from school) we have about one month until school starts. which to me= 3 weeks until i go back to harrisonburg. in NO particular order, here is a list of things i must do before i return:
1. continue/ expand a lot on research (h.k.) with dr. peabody
2. help my best friend get married
3. figure out my life for after this year
4. maybe get a car
5. work 2 more weeks
6. go to canada
7. introduce my parents to my boyfriend's parents
8. go to VA
9. plan how to decorate my room at school
10. finish reading the book of daniel
11. read a thousand splendid suns
12. finish reading my tim keller book

my current plan is to accomplish some of this list on the 6.5 hour train ride to VA Beach this sunday, beginning at 4:51am.

No comments:

Post a Comment