Sunday, July 12, 2009

reUnion '09

3 words: i bleed friendship. those 3 words are also written in purple puff- paint on my new men's size M v-neck t-shirt, jealous? three of my best friends aren't, because they've got them too, of course some wrote theirs in gold, and lowercase lettering, but you get the point. the shirts are in reference to our incessant joking on the large amount of school spirit that we lack just take a look at this: http://image18.webshots.com/18/8/84/83/217388483PTYZVE_ph.jpg you'll understand what i mean.
this weekend we did a lot of shopping. we went out for pizza on friday with my mom and dad, and came home after getting rita's water ice. we played a game called 'things' it is sort of like loaded questions but more straight forward... or at least thats how we decided to play it. in the morning we had my dad's famous waffles and my mom made friut salad. after enjoying a nice breakfast with them we drove into the city for some shopping and quality time with my newly married sister. we went to the italian market for an overwhelming lunch take out and ate it in rittenhouse sqaure park where we met up with my sister & colin. we then parted our ways and and shopped at h&m, anthro, & urbam outfitters. we came home for dinner at my house, and the girls got to meet my aunt debbie and her family. we the rushed out to walmart to get t-shirts and paint and made our beloved t-shirts, that was a weird weird night! we fell asleep to a thunderstorm, some faster than others. this morning we took our time... LAZY SUNDAY! and went out to the king of prussia mall, all feeling a little weird not going to church but going shopping instead. when we came home we took some pictures for the 1st time all weekend and i fed them and sent them home. i miss them already, but am glad i will see them in about 2 weeks! yay!
also, if MGMT comes to my school i'm going to see them> even if i have to go alone.

1 comment:

  1. that was a weird weird night. hahaha
    if mgmt comes to your school ill be there!! i had so much fun. thanks for your hospitality. next time im bringing my husband. see ya soon!!

    ReplyDelete