Tuesday, June 30, 2009

well well well.

so its been quite some time since i've written and a lot has happened.
my sister and colin moved into their lovely apartment near rittenhouse sq., got married and went to Montreal for their honeymoon. i finally have an older brother now! the wedding was really perfect, we had been praying and praying that God would grant us just a few hours of nice weather and He really answered our prayers... all day was gross right up until 4pm an hour before the wedding. during the ceremony the skies were blue and the temperature was perfect! i got to see and spend time with my main man, which was so much fun. he took the train up from newport news VA, and got to come to the rehersal dinner party and meet my whole family. then on sunday he helped my brothers and my dad get things all set up at the wedding while my mom and sarah and i got dressed and in loew's hotel in philly- beautiful! it was so great to see almost all of the important people in my life in one place. i got to meet a few little people as well... Jamie's son Aaron and my new cousin Christopher. i can't wait to see the pictures!!! our friends the MacArthers from Scotland came to visit us for the wedding and then stayed at our house starting monday night. while here they got to visit and number of places... my mom as they're wonderful tour guide took them to: Washington DC, Lancaster PA, Philadelphia PA, Dallas TX, Cape May NJ, and now they are off to New York city. It was nice to have them here the week after the wedding because i think it sort of eased us back into a normal life after being incredibly busy with the final details for the wedding. I also had a nine year old roommate for the week which was a good fill in for my sister being gone! :] one of my best friends turned the big 2-1 so we took the train into philly to celebrate that night! on sunday (a week after the wedding) sarah and colin came over for dinner with mrs. leaman and opened thier wedding gifts and ate the rhubarb pie i made! yesterday was a great beach day--- no one got too sunburned even the scotish skin. today is a work day... and an attempt to sell my bike ONCE AND FOR ALL! now i am looking forward to july 4th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment