Thursday, May 21, 2009

back to it.

the bridal shower went really well. everyone who came seemed to have a great time, and the tea looked really beautiful. it was great to see such a different mix of people in one place, teacher form school, sarah's high school friends, mica friends, my family, colin's family! sarah got some really great gifts too, my favorite things where these Animal House Kitchen Gadgets: (http://www.thisnext.com/item/2FCE0B16/4D338D0E/Animal-House-Kitchen-Gadgets) they were so cute.
on monday i got to hang out with nick, at barnes & noble, then watched him eat lunch while we caught up. after that i went to old navy to try and find BLACK PANTS for work... ugh! i found 'em alright AND a pair of jeans for a total of $16.53 thank you very much. and then went over to payless to find ugly black shoes for work... what a treat. then i went for a run & talked to david... who had just gone for a bike ride (who knew we'd ever be that "work out" couple) :] and then our power went out... so we had a cookout, me and colin made hot dogs and we all made s'mores (aka SOME mores.) and fire inside b/c it was cooolldddd.
since the 80 degree weather hit... on tuesday i started working. tuesday was my 1st day and so far so good. it was really funny because our manager emailed us and gave us the schedule for the week, i notice there was a girl on there with an Armenian last name... so on tuesday i asked her about it... immedietly she was like "oh my gosh... do you want to get involved in the Armenian community??" and i said, "yes i do as a matter of fact!" so she hooked me up with this: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ9I-n2HYVY) IT IS INTENSE> and i'm scared. the coach has aslready contacted me... i think it would be really fun to do with steph, and maybe my brother, but it was be hard!! we'll see. i have been working on my fittness this summer so maybe i'll be ready for "training" on the 1st of June!
now off to shower and go to my baby brother's choir concert. peace!

1 comment:

  1. i went to old navy too and got a bathing suit for a whopping 12.50! yay for awesome deals.

    ReplyDelete