Tuesday, May 12, 2009

philadelphia freedom

i am home. after a weekend of saying goodbye, packing, and driving my mom and dad came to get me and i arrived home on sunday night. it is good to be back but also a bit strange especially since i haven't been back home to west chester in 2 years. anyway, i am here now in the kitchen with my brother about to make dinner, and listening to tv on the radio, it is officially summer although the weather is cooolllddd... i keep claiming to be freezing since i am "from the south" monday- i ran errands for my mama... getting ready for the bridal shower on sunday and getting wallpaper books from MAB paints, i also met my friend molly's bf for the 1st time and allie, ash, molly and i are planning to take part in a sprint TRIATHLON. i am so excited b/c this will be achieving one of my life goals if i can actually accomplish this! we are going to begin training tomorrow, we're going to start by biking in phila. tuesday- i've been phoning random people trying to get plans together for the shower on sunday, and cleaning my and sarah's wreck of a room.
it is really weird to be home, i feel like its not real. but by next week i'll have a normal work schedule and things will be back to normal... at least sort of anyway. :]

3 comments:

  1. kate- how do you listen to the tv on the radio? miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah its a band my brother loves. :]
    miss you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. kate, you ARE from the south. haha. also, i have a blog now. well its one for me and stephen but mostly me. haha

    ReplyDelete